- Powerful information from ward to board
- Information sharing and integration (including HL7)
- Always-on access anytime anywhere
- At-a-glance ward and hospital views
- Open interfaces
- Team collaboration, communication and handover (e.g. SBAR and ISOBAR)
- Reporting, dashboards and business Intelligence
- Patient history and charting
- User definable views
- Research and collaboration
- Site definable templates
- Configurable workflows
- Patient centric
- Configurable risk evaluation
- Clinical pathways
- Infection management
- Vital signs capture
- EWS, NEWS, PEWS, MEWS
- Clinical response
- Automatically link tasks, events and timing
- Patient handover
- Task scheduling and assignment
- Automated alerting
- Reminders, escalation and closure
- Patient events and flags
- Nursing observations
- Clinical assessments
- External data collections
- Automated risk scoring and assessment
- Sensitive to care setting
Patientrack has a modern, robust, open and scalable architecture that blends industry standards with the specific needs of the health sector.
- Role-based security model
- Single sign-on
- Secure communications
- Data protection
- High availability
- 24x7 support
- Leverage enterprise infrastructure
- Device agnostic
- Mobile or fixed devices
- Android, iOS, Windows
- Zero footprint
- Open architecture
The Patientrack architecture advantage
Our architecture ensures that Patientrack:
- Is easy – For nurses and doctors to use, and fits in with ward processes and clinical pathways.
- Is secure – No data held on mobile devices, HTTPS security across terminal and device sessions, depersonalised extracts.
- Offers openness & choice – Easy fit with existing investments and recognition of different starting points. Device agnostic.
- Is highly configurable – Your rules on vital signs, EWS, alerting, workflow; your reports and extracts.
- Enables flexible implementation – To meet your priorities and timelines.
- Enables convergence & sharing – Tablets, smartphones, desktops and WiFi are available for other applications, and data can be shared easily.
- Is a system that works with you – Works with existing clinical and business policies, processes, workflows and technologies. Allows you to take advantage of new technologies and price points.
Delivering quick, tangible improvements to the way ward staff care for patients, and with an easy and intuitive interface that allows it to slip seamlessly into daily ward life, Patientrack encourages nursing staff to embrace IT at the patient bedside.
Patientrack not only fits well into ward life but also fits easily into a hospital’s wider IT strategy.
“Patientrack has freed up a lot of nursing time. When a patient is unwell, we can actually spend our time looking after the patient rather than having to bleep and chase doctors. The machine does it all for us and we can just concentrate on the patient.”
Making a positive difference
Patientrack is swift to implement so organisations begin benefitting from investment almost immediately. Our approach to deployment is designed to help delivery at every stage, from project planning to hospital-wide rollout. We also ensure that, once Patientrack is in place, it is available around the clock and where ward staff need it, with 24×7 support provided.
Patientrack supports a wide range of patient safety, productivity improvement and quality initiatives. It offers IT departments the opportunity to take IT out of the back room and onto wards to make a real, positive difference to the way nurses, doctors and other healthcare profssionals deliver care.
“Patientrack has developed a solution which meets our evolving needs. In fact, its introduction has proved to be one of the most successful clinical IT projects at the trust so far, and getting IT to every bedside is providing a foundation on which to deliver other clinical applications.”